The Road to the Final Four? Travels Through Newark
MARCH 25 & 27, 2011
MARCH 25 & 27, 2011
SETON HALL UNIVERSITY, HOST
NEWARK, NEW JERSEY
Email Us NCAA.com
- Pairings will be announced Sunday, March 13, 2011, at 6 p.m., Eastern time on CBS.
- Game times will be announced the Monday before competition.
- Tickets are $198.00. This price includes one session on Friday and one session Sunday, for a total of two tickets for three games.
- Tickets are available via internet only at www.ncaa.com/mbbtickets.
- Once on the Web site, select "Ticket Info" under the listing for Newark.
- Beginning March 22, 2010, applications to purchase tickets will be accepted.
- Ticket applications will be accepted until May 1, 2010. Ticket applications will be fulfilled in the order in which they were received unless demand warrants the need for a random selection process.
- If tickets remain available following the ticket application window, sales will resume on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Individuals requiring special access (e.g., individuals who are disabled and/or need special seating) must contact the Prudential Center at 973-757-6500 during regular business hours (11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Eastern time, Monday through Friday). In keeping with ADA guidelines, priority for special access tickets will be given based on the order that appropriate documentation has been completed and filed with the ticket office.
- Every person, regardless of age, must have a ticket to enter the facility.
- In the case of a random-selection process, applicants will be notified whether their offer to purchase tickets was accepted by June 15, 2010.
- Applicants will receive tickets no later than mid-February, 2011. If tickets are not received by this date, it is the applicant's responsibility to contact the Seton Hall University Athletic Ticket Office.
- Credit card orders will be processed upon receipt.
- The same credit card may not be used for payment on multiple accounts or applications.
- The only person who will be permitted to initiate an investigation of tickets or a refund of an unfulfilled ticket request is the person whose name appears on the original application. All inquiries must be in writing and must include a photocopy of the original application confirmation.
- Errors made by the applicant on the ticket request are the responsibility of the applicant and cannot be changed once the request has been submitted.
- Tickets will not be refunded, exchanged or returned.
- Seats may be allocated in the same row or adjacent rows when seating blocks are assigned.
- Unless specifically authorized by the NCAA, tickets may not be offered as a prize in a sweepstakes, drawing, auction or contest.
- Each ticket represents a revocable license to use the seat indicated on the ticket for the duration of the ticketed event. INDIVIDUALS WHO RECEIVE TICKETS THROUGH THE NCAA TICKET SALES PROCESS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO RE-SELL THEIR TICKETS FOR MORE THAN FACE VALUE. DOING SO SHALL RESULT IN THE AUTOMATIC REVOCATION OF THE LICENSE THAT THE TICKET REPRESENTS. THE NCAA WILL INVESTIGATE ANY INSTANCE OF SUCH IMPERMISSIBLE RESALE OF WHICH IT MAY BECOME AWARE.
- The NCAA reminds fans that purchasing tickets from secondary unauthorized vendors may result in fraudulent purchases. Fans are encouraged to purchase tickets from NCAA member institutions and companies authorized by the NCAA to sell or resell championship tickets.
- Seton Hall University will not play at this site.
- For more information, call (973) 275-HALL (4255), or send an email to email@example.com.
- For more information on the NCAA and its 88 championships, visit www.ncaa.com.
Greater Newark Convention & Visitors Bureau