RENEW YOUR TICKETS NOW
SETON HALL MAY PRIZE CALENDAR | WINNING WEDNESDAYS
South Orange, N.J. - The Seton Hall men's basketball Early Renewal Incentives Program has nearly reached its halfway point, and we are happy to announce the second Winning Wednesday prize recipient of the month: Joseph Genova. Joseph has won a catered Party Suite for 40 Pirates fans at the men's basketball home opener at Prudential Center.
This year, the Early Renewal Incentives Program is bigger and better than ever before! All ticket holders who place a deposit by May 31 will be invited to attend an exclusive Seton Hall practice, where you'll have the opportunity to watch the team prepare for the season, meet the players, and enjoy some light refreshments. Additionally, every Wednesday in May will be "Winning Wednesday" when you'll have the chance to win one of four Grand Prizes including:
- Courtside seats for a game plus roundtrip transportation to Prudential Center, courtesy of Country Club Services -- WON BY KIMBERLY FRANKO
- Party Suite to the Pirates home opener with catering for up to 40 people -- WON BY JOSEPH GENOVA
- Two all-session BIG EAST Tournament tickets plus two spots to the Pirate Blue BIG EAST Reception
- A photo of you in your Pirates gear on one of the 2015-16 Season Tickets
Finally, throughout the month of May, one season ticket holder will be randomly selected each day to win some great Seton Hall prizes. Here is a recap of the second week's winners:
- May 7 -- Allen Costa
- May 8 -- Robert Stroz
- May 9 -- Retailers and Manufacturers
- May 10 -- Richard Palumbo
- May 11-- Donna Murray
- May 12 -- Garry De Boer
- May 13 -- Anthony Colavita
- May 13 (Winning Wednesday) -- Joseph Genova
Ticket holders are invited to place a non-refundable $150 deposit to secure season seats for the 2015-16 season and to enter the contest. Placing your deposit online is easy: simply click HERE and follow the instructions for logging into Account Manager (please contact the Ticket Office is you do not remember your log-in credentials).
For any questions regarding the Early Renewal Incentives Program, or to place your deposit, please do not hesitate to contact us at (973) 275-HALL (4255) or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.