RENEW YOUR TICKETS NOW
SETON HALL MAY PRIZE CALENDAR | WINNING WEDNESDAYS
South Orange, N.J. - The Seton Hall men's basketball Early Renewal Incentives Program has only 11 days remaining, but the prizes keep coming as we are happy to announce the third Winning Wednesday prize recipient of the month: Ted Ferraro. Ted has won two All-Session passes to the 2016 BIG EAST Championship, held at Madison Square Garden, plus two tickets to the Pirate Blue BIG EAST reception held right before the tournament!
This year, the Early Renewal Incentives Program is bigger and better than ever before! All ticket holders who place a deposit by May 31 will be invited to attend an exclusive Seton Hall practice, where you'll have the opportunity to watch the team prepare for the season, meet the players, and enjoy some light refreshments. Additionally, Wednesdays is May are "Winning Wednesdays" and you'll have one more opportunity to win a grand prize, which are as follows:
- Courtside seats for a game plus roundtrip transportation to Prudential Center, courtesy of Country Club Services -- WON BY KIMBERLY FRANKO
- Party Suite to the Pirates home opener with catering for up to 40 people -- WON BY JOSEPH GENOVA
- Two all-session BIG EAST Tournament tickets plus two spots to the Pirate Blue BIG EAST Reception - WON BY TED FERRARO
- A photo of you in your Pirates gear on one of the 2015-16 Season Tickets
Finally, throughout the month of May, one season ticket holder will be randomly selected each day to win some great Seton Hall prizes. Here is a recap of the third week's winners:
- May 14 -- Jeff Dattilo
- May 15 -- Daniel Tower
- May 16 -- Barry Muster
- May 17 -- Alan Lucibello
- May 18 -- John Jaskula
- May 19 -- Chris Foye
- May 20 -- Lisa Candella-Hulbert
- May 20 (Winning Wednesday) -- Ted Ferraro
Ticket holders are invited to place a non-refundable $150 deposit to secure season seats for the 2015-16 season and to enter the contest. Placing your deposit online is easy: simply click HERE and follow the instructions for logging into Account Manager (please contact the Ticket Office is you do not remember your log-in credentials).
For any questions regarding the Early Renewal Incentives Program, or to place your deposit, please do not hesitate to contact us at (973) 275-HALL (4255) or via e-mail at email@example.com.