HOME l REWARDS l RULES l EVENTS l POINTS l SIGN-UP
| Pirate Pride Points |
- All members will start at zero (0) Pirate Pride Points each year.
- Students must be members of the Pirate Pride Rewards Program before they can earn Pirate Pride Points for attending Rewards events.
- Individual point totals are cumulative for the academic year.
- Students competing in an athletic event and/or students working at an athletic event CANNOT receive a reward point for that event.
- Students can receive a reward point for events they are not competing in or competing at.
| Bonus Pirate Pride Points |
- The refer-a-friend promotion ends September 30th, 2011. A maximum of 5 Pirate Pride Points can be earned through referrals.
- Only one member will receive Pirate Pride Points for each individual referred.
| Rewards |
- Tiebreakers for the top point positions are to be determined.
- Students must show their student ID cards when picking up their rewards.
- There will be specific games assigned for reward pick-up. Dates will be announced via the @SHUPiratePride twitter account.
- Students may pick up rewards for another student if they have his/her student ID present.
- Seton Hall Athletics Marketing reserves the right to rescind any applicable prizes in the event presented student ID card is deemed fraudulent.
- All Seton Hall Athletic Department employees and immediate family members are not eligible for the grand prize.
- All rewards must be claimed by May 18th, 2012 at 5pm.
- Prizes and sizes are subject to availability.
| Events |
- The Seton Hall Athletic Department will designate Rewards Games and Pirate Pride Points.
- Members will receive NO Pirate Pride Points for leaving an event and re-entering in attempt to swipe at the conclusion of the event.
- NO Pirate Pride Points will be awarded to individuals that do not stay for an event for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- All Pirate Pride Points are subject to change.
- All dates and times are subject to change.
- Follow on Twitter, for any updates on date, time, and point changes.
- Check www.shupirates.com for up-to-date information and Pirates news.
| ID Cards |
- Students must present their student ID card at each event in order to receive credit.
- Fans who forget their cards will not receive Pirate Pride Points for that event.
- Each student is entitled to scan only his or her card.