The Seton Hall University Athletic Department has launched a new and improved Junior Pirates Kids Club and membership is now open! Children 13 years old and younger are eligible.
Junior Pirate members will have the opportunity to meet Seton Hall student-athletes and coaches, make new friends, participate in exclusive Kids Club experiences, and attend sporting events to cheer on the Pirates!
For only $10 per child, membership includes:
- Official member t-shirt
- Official Junior Pirates Kids Club membership card
- Exclusive Junior Pirates Kids Club prizes throughout the year
- Free youth ticket to all home women's basketball games
- Free youth ticket to select men's basketball games (Games TBD)
- Monthly E-newsletter full of information about Seton Hall Athletics
- Special VIP experiences for members only
- Birthday E-card from the Pirate mascot
- Opportunity to be the monthly "Featured Pirate" on the Junior Pirates Kids Club homepage
- And more!
Single youth tickets for home women's basketball games can be redeemed on the day of the game. Show your official membership card at the ticket window in the Richie Regan Recreation Center on the campus of Seton Hall University.
To enroll in the Junior Pirates Kids Club, please complete the online form and return it to Athletic Ticket Office.
Contact Kelly O'Neil, Assistant Athletic Director for Marketing and Promotions at Kelly.firstname.lastname@example.org or 973-275-2233.