• Appeared in all 34 games and made a career-high 19 starts at center for The Hall.
• Averaged 1.9 points and 2.6 rebounds per game with 24 blocked shots.
• Scored six points (3-6 FG) with three rebounds in a win over St. John’s in the BIG EAST semifinals on March 9.
• Blocked three shots with two points and four rebounds in a win over Marquette in the BIG EAST Quarterfinals on March 8.
• Played a career-high 33 minutes with four points and four rebounds in a win at Butler on March 1.
• Tallied four points and four rebounds in a win at Xavier on Feb. 27.
• In a Senior Day win over Villanova, scored four points with a career-high eight rebounds in 30 minutes of action.
• Finished with six points, six rebounds and three blocks while logging 26 minutes in a win at DePaul on Feb. 13.
• Had six points and a pair of rebounds in 21 minutes of a win over DePaul on Jan. 18.
• Scored five points with six rebounds and a pair of blocks in a win over Marquette on Jan. 16.
• Started her first game of the season and pulled down five rebounds with a pair of blocks in a win over Xavier on Jan. 9.
• Presence in the paint off the bench, especially on the defensive end, grabbing five boards with three blocks and two steals in 25 minutes in a win over Illinois on Dec. 9.
• Pulled down a season-high five rebounds in eight minutes of a win over Saint Joseph’s on Nov. 30.
• Swatted a career-high three shots in a win over Kennesaw State on Nov. 26.
• Scored two points with four boards in eight minutes off the bench in a win at Penn State on Nov. 22.
• Made her season debut against Rider on Nov. 14, playing nine minutes with a rebound.
2013-14: Appeared in 21 games, making eight starts... Averaged 2.2 points, 1.2 rebounds and 7.7 minutes per game... Tied for second on the team with a 43.8 shooting percentage from the field... Saw two minutes of action at Creighton (2/26)... Had a point, a rebound and a blocked shot in three minutes in a win over Marquette (2/22)... Started her first BIG EAST game of the season, playing nine minutes against St. John's (2/1)... Came off the bench to play 14 minutes with a blocked shot and a rebound in a win at Providence (1/25)... Had two rebounds in 11 minutes in a win over NJIT (12/21)... Poured in a career-high 18 points with a career-high eight rebounds, shooting 9-for-15 from the floor in a win over UMass Lowell (12/7)... Recorded her first-career double figure scoring performance with 11 points on a perfect 5-for-5 shooting from the field against Wagner (11/23)... Logged 11 minutes with one rebound at No. 21/17 South Carolina... Finished with four points and two rebounds in 16 minutes against Weber State (11/15)... Scored four points and added a blocked shot in 15 minutes against Rider (11/10)... Set new personal bests with eight points and four field goals in the season opener against Longwood (11/8).
2012-13: Saw action in 22 games, making six starts, averaging 1.7 points and 1.4 rebounds per game... Made her first-career start and scored a career-high seven points in 24 minutes against NJIT (11/9)... Scored seven points with new career-highs in field goals (3) and field goal attempts (5) against Lafayette (11/11)... Pulled down five rebounds to go along with two points at Temple (11/14)... Started and finished with two points at Michigan (11/19)... Blocked a career-high two shots and pulled down five boards against Wyoming (11/23)... Scored two points and grabbed two rebounds with an assist against South Dakota (11/24)... Tied her career-high with a pair of blocked shots and scored four points in a win over Siena (11/28)... Played 10 minutes and pulled down two rebounds against No. 24 South Carolina (12/2)... Logged 16 minutes and finished with two rebounds at Wake Forest (12/8)... Scored two points and had three rebounds in 13 minutes against Mount St. Mary's (12/16)... Recorded two points and two rebounds in 13 minutes against New Orleans (12/19)... Made her only field goal attempt of the game to finish with two points in seven minutes in a win over Wofford (12/30)... Saw five minutes of action in the Pirates' BIG EAST opening win over Pittsburgh (1/5)... Finished with one point and a steal in six minutes of action at St. John's (1/12)... Saw seven minutes of action against Marquette (1/15)... Pulled down a rebound in seven minutes of action at Georgetown (1/19)... Grabbed a rebound in five minutes at Syracuse (1/30)... Played 12 minutes with two points and two rebounds at DePaul (2/6)... Saw five minutes of action against Notre Dame (2/9)... Tied her career-highs with two blocks and a steal in five minutes of action at USF (2/16)... Logged six minutes in a win over Providence (2/20)... Went 2-for-2 from the field, scoring four points in 11 minutes at Connecticut (2/23).
2011-12:Played in 20 games...Logged seven minutes and grabbed a rebound in a victory at Pittsburgh...Scored two points in eight minutes of action against #3 Notre Dame...Returned to action at Memphis after missing three games with a concussion and scored two points...Pulled down a career-high six rebounds in 11 minutes against Alabama in the Pirates' second game of the Paradise Jam...Snatched four rebounds at New Hampshire...Recorded four boards at Army...Played a career-high 16 minutes in her collegiate debut against Florida Gulf Coast, netting five points on 2-for-2 shooting and grabbing four rebounds.
High School/Personal:2011 McDonald's All-American game nominee...Averaged 10 points, 10 rebounds and over three blocks per game as a junior...Led the IAAM Conference with 82 blocks on the season...Played both forward and center for the Blue Star Maryland club team...Member of both the Spanish and National Honor Society, as well as the Varsity Club and the volleyball team.