Aleesha Powell was named "All Pirate" to highlight several team awards
The Pirate seniors combined for 50 points to help The Hall finish in second place in the BIG EAST
Aleesha Powell scored 21 points and Tiffany Jones had 14 points and 16 rebounds
Tabatha Richardson-Smith is now The Hall's all-time leading scorer with 1,810 career points
The Pirates notched their first road victory over a ranked opponent under Anthony Bozzella in three tries
2015-16: Played in all 32 contests, starting all but one…finished with the second-most blocked shots in Seton Hall single-season history with 74…ranked second in the BIG EAST and top-35 nationally with 2.3 blocks per game…averaged 5.5 points per game on 54.6 percent shooting…ranked sixth in the BIG EAST with 6.8 rebounds per game…opened the year with seven rebounds and two blocks vs. Bryant (Nov. 13)…scored 12 points, grabbed seven rebounds and blocked three shots at Saint Joseph’s (Nov. 21)…swatted six shots and grabbed eight rebounds vs. Northern Iowa (Nov. 27)…scored 11 points and snared eight rebounds vs. Saint Peter’s (Dec. 20)…grabbed 10 rebounds and blocked three shots in the BIG EAST opener at Providence (Dec. 29)…finished with 10 points and five blocks at St. John’s (Jan. 9)…notched 10 rebounds at Villanova (Jan. 15)…recorded her first career double-double with 10 points and 13 rebounds vs. St. John’s (Feb. 7)…snared 11 boards in a win over Villanova (Feb. 14)…blocked six shots once again at Xavier (Feb. 21)…needed only 13 minutes to score eight points, grab eight rebounds and block four shots vs. Providence (Feb. 28)…blocked three shots and grabbed six rebounds in the NCAA Tournament First Round vs. Duquesne (March 19).2014-15 HIGHLIGHTS
• Transfered to Seton Hall from West Virginia and granted immediate eligibility from the NCAA.
• Appeared in 29 games, averaging 1.6 points and 1.9 rebounds per game.
• Five points, four rebounds, and first-career assist in a win over Georgetown on Feb. 20.
• Scored two points with six boards in a win over Providence on Feb. 6.
• Had four points, three rebounds and a steal, playing 16 minutes in a win over St. John's on Feb. 1.
• Two points, two rebounds and two blocks in a win at Georgetown on Jan. 25.
• Four points in four minutes in a win at Villanova on Jan. 23.
• Finished with two points and three rebounds in a win over DePaul on Jan. 18.
• Scored two points, with two rebounds and two blocks in a win over Marquette on Jan. 16.
• Had five points and seven rebounds in a win over Xavier on Jan. 9.
• Came off the bench to grab three rebounds with a steal in nine minutes in a win over No. 14/16 Georgia on Dec .28.
• Finished with eight points and seven rebounds, five on the offensive end, in just 13 minutes in a win over Fairfield on Dec. 18.
• Scored four points with two rebounds and two blocked shots logging 18 minutes in a win at Penn State on Nov. 22.
• Grabbed two rebounds in eight minutes at No. 17 West Virginia on Nov. 17.
• Played her first game as a Pirate in the season opener against Rider on Nov. 14, scoring two points with a rebound.
2013-14 at West Virginia: Played in 14 games averaging 2.9 minutes and 2.0 points per game... Led the Mountaineers with a 68.8 field goal percentage (11-for-16)... Recorded season-high nine points on 4-for-6 shooting in a win over Fairleigh Dickinson (12/7/13)... Pulled down a career-best four boards against Elon (12/29/13)... Named to the Academic All-Big 12 Rookie Team. High School: Compiled 781 points, 690 rebounds and 170 blocks in her career at Mount Vernon High School... Ranked 11th at her position by ESPNU HoopGurlz and No. 60 overall from the Dan Olson Collegiate Report... Named All-Section and Third-Team All-State as a junior... Averaged 13.5 points, 11.9 rebounds and 3.1 blocks per game her junior season... Helped lead Mount Vernon to four-consecutive sectional finals appearances and back-to-back sectional championships... Played in the New York State Class AA semifinals in 2009... Following her sophomore season she was tabbed 12th-Team All-State and Honorable Mention All-Section.